Res Artis is an international Non-Governmental (NGO) and Non-profit organisation (NPO), registered as a foundation in the Netherlands.
We are governed by the volunteer efforts of our Board and part-time staff working in our office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Board of Directors
The Res Artis Board is composed of:
- Vice President
Members of the Board are elected after receiving an advisory vote of the Res Artis membership. The terms are 2-years and may be renewed for up to three consecutive terms for a total of 8 years. Board Meetings are held every other month using online conference. Face-to-face Board meetings are held during Res Artis meetings. Furthermore, the Res Artis Board and staff convene for a strategy meeting every five years. The complete summary of the board position can be read in the Position Description Res Artis Board Members.
There are also several project-based working groups focussing on certain thematics depending on the dynamic needs of Res Artis.
- Membership (Incorporating new members, networks and communities)
- Finance (Fundraising and resources development)
- Projects (Res Artis Awards)
- Communications (Web development and external communications)
- Meetings (Acquisition and developement of Res Artis meetings
- Governance (Office governance, Articles of association, regulations and elections processes)
The Chair of each Working Group is a member of the Board, while the members are drawn from the Board and general membership of Res Artis. Members are self-nominated, according to each member's areas of interest.
Res Artis Strategic Plan 2015 - 2020
In 2015 Res Artis had its most recent strategy meeting in Štúrovo, Slovakia. You can find the official Res Artis Strategic Plan for 2015 - 2020 as an outcome of the meeting here.