Registration and Fees
Who can register?
Organizations and individuals operating in the field of residencies that have a special interest in themes discussed are verty welcome to register.
The meeting is open to all Res Artis members as well as non-members. However, the acceptance of registration will be prioritised to representatives from the target area, being: Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan), Eastern partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine), Baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania), Nordic countries (Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden), and Russian Federation.
The Meeting is limited to 90 participants and 40 places are reserved for participants from the target area; we recommend therefore to register as soon as possible.
|Res Artis members||Non members|
|Early bird (August 10th)||90||120|
|Regular (October 2nd)||110||150|
The fees are in Euros. (Google Currency Converter)
If registration fees are too high for your organisation, please have a look at the Finanical Support section
Registration fees include:
- Access to all Meeting activities
- Opening reception on October the 2nd
- Coffee breaks and lunches on the 3rd, 4th and 5th
- Late welcome soup on the 4th
- Dance performance Contemporary? on the 3rd
- Discounts to accommodation prices in the hotels indicated on this website.
Registration fee does not include:
- Bus transfer from Vilnius to Nida (25 Euros)*
- Dinners on October the 3rd and the 5th
* Return transportation to Vilnius will be provided on the 6th of October. The bus will be back to Vilnius no later than 2 PM. There are no additional charges for this bus.
Participants can either pay by PayPal or Bank Transfer.
All payment information will be provided once you register via the Online Registration Form.
Once we receive your payment, we will send you the corresponding payment certificate confirmating your participation in the meeting.
Please notice that places will only be secured upon payment receival.
If you cannot pay with the above mentioned options please contact Nida Art Colony at email@example.com
Confirmation letter and receipt
Upon completion of your registration with payment, you will receive by email the confirmation letter and receipt of fees. Please remember to bring your confirmation letter to the on-site registration desk at the Meeting venue to pick up your name badge.
If you need to cancel your registration, you must send the cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org / Subject: Registration Cancellation.
- 20% of the fees will be retained if there is a cancellation 60 days prior to the Meeting.
- 50% of the fees will be retained if there is a cancellation 60 to 7 days prior to the Meeting.
- Last minute (less than 7 days) cancellation will not be refundable.
Non-refundable in case of non-attendance.
Meeting participation is transferable to another person.
In the event of industrial disruption or other unforeseen circumstances, the meeting organisers hereby disclaim all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by attendants.
The meeting organisers accept no liability for injuries/losses incurred by attendants and/or accompanying persons, nor for loss or damage to their luggage and/or personal belongings. Attendants should make their own arrangements with respect to personal, travel and health insurance. The meeting organisers reserve the right to alter information and Meeting venues at any time as deemed necessary. Every effort will be made to contact each attendant if such changes occur or if the Meeting is cancelled.