The General Members are the largest group of Res Artis members.
These are organisations, artists groups or any other structures that directly organise a residential artist program.
General Members have the ability to:
- join our biannual General Meetings and frequent Regional Meetings, located throughout the world
- have a publicly accessible profile page on the Res Artis Website (viewed by over 60,000 people each month)
- post public news items about upcoming deadlines and activities (upcoming deadlines are also appearing in our Facebook Page (over 100,000 Fans))
- access the member's section of the webpage (resource library, case studies, project partner search)
- use the Res Artis logo in any promotional materials
- advisory voting during the assembly of members at the General Meetings.
General Members pay dues according to their organisation's budget.
|Budget||Yearly Membership Fee|
|€ 0 - € 49.999||€ 75|
|€ 50.000 - € 99.999||€ 225|
|€ 100.000 - € 199.999||€ 375|
|€ 200.000 +||€ 450|