Residency Members are the largest group of Res Artis members.
These are organisations, artists groups or any other structures that directly organise an artist residency program.
Residency Member Benefits:
- Being part of a global community
- Regional support and information (colleagues, peers, guides, spotlight on region, board contact)
- Up to 50 % reduction in meeting registration fees
- Free Visibility (online listing, open calls, social media). The Res Artis website currently receives over 2,000 visitors a day, more than 110,000 followers on our Facebook Fan Page, and more than 1,700 followers on Twitter.
- Receive public & members only newsletters every three months. Our members are invited to provide content for our newsletter as well.
- 50 % reduction in advertising fees (workshops, residency events etc.)
- Professional development
- Online (Res Artis Artist Residency Handbook)
- In-person consultancy/training
- Res Artis Meetings taking place throughout the world
- Meeting documentation and live-streaming (online)
- Thematic webinars (interactive)
- Members only Facebook Group (Res Artis Node)
- Members only online library and funding resources
- Reputation and validation through membership and use of the Res Artis logo
- Welcome pack outlining all benefits above
- Membership survey to determine ongoing network improvements: conducted every five years
- Advisory voting on ongoing network developments
- 60% discount on the purchase of past and forthcoming editions of Mapping Residencies
Residency Members pay dues according to their organisation's budget.
|Budget||Yearly Membership Fee|
|€ 0 - € 4.999||€ 30|
|€ 5.000 - € 49.999||€ 75|
|€ 50.000 - € 99.999||€ 225|
|€ 100.000 - € 199.999||€ 375|
|€ 200.000 +||€ 450|
* Please note that this is for indicative purposes only and not a payment device. Membership fees should always be transfered in Euros.