Residency Members are the largest group of Res Artis members.
These are organisations, artists groups or any other structures that directly organise an artist residency program.
Residency Member Benefits:
- Being part of a global community
- Regional support and information (colleagues, peers, guides, spotlight on region, board contact)
- Up to 50 % reduction in meeting registration fees
- Free Visibility (online listing, open calls, social media). The Res Artis website currently receives over 2,000 visitors a day, more than 115,000 followers on our Facebook Fan Page, and more than 2,000 followers on Twitter.
- Receive public & members only newsletters every three months. Our members are invited to provide content for our newsletter as well.
- 50 % reduction in advertising fees (workshops, residency events etc.)
- Professional development
- Online (Res Artis Artist Residency Handbook)
- In-person consultancy/training
- Res Artis Meetings taking place throughout the world
- Meeting documentation and live-streaming (online)
- Thematic webinars (interactive)
- Members only Facebook Group (Res Artis Node)
- Members only online library and funding resources
- Reputation and validation through membership and use of the Res Artis logo
- Welcome pack outlining all benefits above
- Membership survey to determine ongoing network improvements: conducted every five years
- Advisory voting on ongoing network developments
- 60% discount on the purchase of past and forthcoming editions of Mapping Residencies
Residency Members pay dues according to their organisation's budget.
|Budget||Yearly Membership Fee|
|€ 0 - € 4.999||€ 30|
|€ 5.000 - € 49.999||€ 75|
|€ 50.000 - € 99.999||€ 225|
|€ 100.000 - € 199.999||€ 375|
|€ 200.000 +||€ 450|
* Please note that this is for indicative purposes only and not a payment device. Membership fees should always be transfered in Euros.
Res Artis membership is based on the calendar year from Jan 1st to Dec 31st.
Membership renewals are sent out once a year during the end of December and before the new membership period starts.